Feb 13, 2010

Olympics/New Stuff



The opening ceremony for the Olympics was brilliant. I loved it. The flying man, the whales moving through the ocean, the ice breaking, the dancing! It was all so beautiful!

In other news, it has been over a month since the last time I have posted. Though I don't have much to say, I have to get back on the horse.

I'm taking a psychology class, and it is making me analyze myself way too deeply. It has gotten to the point where it is starting to unnerve me and make me wish that I'd never taken the class at all. Since this is an eight week class followed by a term 2 class of Human Sexuality, I just can't wait to see what the effect of a sexuality class will do to this blog! (That was half-sarcastic, half real excitement.)

In personal news, I got a perm! I have curly hair now, down to the top of my shoulders. It's cute, and when I wear a wrap around headband it makes me look like I have an Elizabeth Bennet, regency styled updo.

Note: That is not me in the photo. She has an actual updo, where as mine is short enough, and curly enough, that I just drape it over the headband in the back and it produces almost the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment