Dec 16, 2012

Presents


Christmas season got you feeling tired? Dry? Chapped? Presents for you (and her!) !!


So you're working holiday overtime and not getting enough sleep. Just because your right eye is twitching from fatigue doesn't mean your eyes need to have bags or look puffy! If you do, you're using the wrong eye cream!

What I use:

bareMinerals Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream.
Yes, it's a bit pricey, but my skincare is something I take seriously and spend a lot on, even if I go without other things everywhere else. Trust me this stuff works. If you want to fight wrinkles they have a different cream, but this is just for extra moisture and anti-aging for those in the mid-20s to mid-30s range. Also, no puffy/baggy eyes and I get no sleep.






Hand lotion is a must!
Jergens Ultra Healing Intense Moisture Therapy.
This little travel size bottle is in every walmart/target/vons/cvs/you-name-it for $1.50 and it'll be the best thing you've ever done for your winter-dry hands! Let's be honest, your lady likes your velvet skin, so keep it that way and tuck one of these in your pocket, though morning and night is usually good enough for me. (Also don't forget to drink tons of water which will also make your skin lusciously soft!)

Spent all your money on eye cream? It's chill, because this lip balm is inexpensive, smells good, tastes good, and is very hydrating.

Quenched
BabyLips by Maybelline: (Warning, some shades are hideous for your skin tone. I had to give away my Pink Punch because it looked hideous, but I got Grape Vine from her in return which looks great on me!)

Quenched is a pretty tasteless and clear one, although peppermint is clear too and I love it. Both have permanent homes in my pocket because this time of year my lips are constantly in need of a little balm and I am not much of a gloss girl.

If you're willing to splurge a little on lip care I highly recommend Sugar by Fresh lip treatment, which can be found at Sephora. It's my other go-to and super hydrating, plus it smells like sugar and lemon!

Don't forget that taking care of yourself not only makes you happy, but also makes your lady happy. Give her the gift of soft skin this winter! Good luck shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment