10 Things you never wanted to know about me, but now you do:
1. I love dreamcatchers. Have since I was a toddler and was given one for my room. I have a bunch of different kinds from different tribes. My grandma has a lot of tribal jewelry and helped build schools on two reservations, so I think her love for NA culture has been passed down.
2. I used to contemplate school for graphic design. Eventually I decided not to go and went to school for theater instead. Like I'm using that a lot.
3. Nail polish makes me feel like my nails are suffocating. After two days I have to take it off.
4. Nestle chocolate chips. Love them. Just a few can improve my mood for the whole day.
5. I write songs on my phone. Don't do anything with them afterward, but it's a good creative outlet.
6. I try to sew really great, incredible things, because how hard can it be to follow a pattern? Really hard, you guys. It always looks terrible.
7. My favorite perfume of all time had cartoon characters on the bottle. My
bad. It smelled delicious, though. The same with linen spray. (Yes, I'm the kind of girl who uses linen spray. It's not just for old ladies, okay? Everyone likes to smell fluffy clouds and cupcakes when they lay down to sleep.)
8. I own a lot of zebra print shoes. Not sure how this came about. It sort of just happened.
9. I've never had a bedroom where the walls weren't white. Ever. Painting them a color is so foreign to me. It almost feels forbidden. But I still want to do it, you know, in all that spare time I have.